Free Services for Non-profits
Terms of Service
I.C.I. Hosting Service
Terms of Service
NO Adult Sites!
We do not host sites that are anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, anti-Israel or racist.
NO IRC scripts or bots are allowed.
Also, We Do Not Host or Allow The Hosting of Any Site That:
A. Provides, sells or offers to sell the following products or content (or services related to the same):pornography or illicitly pornographic sexual products; escort services; illegal goods; illegal drugs; illegal drug contraband; pirated computer programs; instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons
B. Displays material that sexually exploits children, or otherwise exploits children under 18 years of age
C. Posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about children without their consent (or their parents consent in case of a minor)
D. Provides material that is grossly offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice,racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content
E. Sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received
F. Introduces viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses on the Internet
G. Promotes, solicits or participates in pyramid schemes
H. Engages in any libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, and/or harassing activity
I. Posts any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence
Acceptance of this TOS Acknowledges your agreement to the following:
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- All information provided in the governing Web Hosting Agreement and all other client data forms is true.
- If I choose to pay monthly, I will receive a Billing Invoice by U.S. Postal Service or via E-mail around 15
days before the due date of each month regardless of when I signed up.
If I choose to pay semiannually or annually, I will receive a Billing Invoice for 12 months around 15 days prior to the due date of the upcoming billing period regardless of the day of the month I sign up. I will also receive a Billing Statement around the first of every month during the six or twelve month term. I understand that this statement will be for my records only.
A 20% late fee applies if payment is not received within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
Accounts remaining unpaid after 45 days will be terminated and all files may be purged from Information Construction Incorporated’s system(s).
- If I place pornographic content on my site or if I make any attempts to hack into Information Construction Incorporated servers, I agree to accept any appropriate action that Information Construction Incorporated may take against me. For example: Deactivation of my account without prior notice and a full investigation. In severe cases the proper authorities will be informed.
- The right to refuse a new customer or cancel an existing customer's account shall be at the sole discretion of Information Construction Incorporated.
- Under no circumstances shall Information Construction Incorporated be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages that result in any way from your use of or inability to use the service, or for third parties' use of the service to access your Web space, or to access the Internet or any part thereof, or your or any third parties' reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through the service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance. If you are dissatisfied with Information Construction Incorporated services or any of its terms, conditions,
rules, policies, guidelines, or practices, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service.
- Information Construction Incorporated provides no guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted or error free, but will do their best to prevent this from happening and will also do their best to make the necessary repairs/modifications to get the service up and running as quickly as possible.
- My use of this service is at my sole risk. Information Construction Incorporated is not responsible for files and data residing on my account unless otherwise stated in the Web Hosting Agreement. I agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on Information Construction Incorporated servers. I also take full responsibility for the misuse of my account for unlawful purposes. For example but not limited to: Spamming, Junk/Bulk E-mailing, Hacking, Adult Material, etc.
- Information Construction Incorporated maintains regular back-ups of all data on their system but I am responsible to have all my data backed up and ready to be restored should there be a system failure, unless otherwise stated in the Web Hosting Agreement.
- I may cancel my account at anytime by giving written notice of my desire to do so at least 30 days in advance. Such notice must be delivered to Information Construction Incorporated at the address below. Cancellations will be accepted only from the person establishing the account or another authorized individual and must include all domain names linked to the account.
- I agree to send payment promptly upon notification to the address below, or to approve payment by other methods as agreed upon by both parties.
Information Construction Incorporated
P.O. Box 22776
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73123